OK to Wake! Owl with Night-Light & Music
The cuddly Owl teaches kids to sleep in… so you can too!
OK to Wake! Owl is a cuddly friend that helps kids and parents get more sleep! For parents, every extra minute of sleep is a luxury.Buy Online!
"Ok to Wake! Owl" Really Works!
OK to Wake! Owl's face glows green when it's OK to get out of bed to see mom and dad.
You'll be amazed at how quickly kids learn and how excited they are when the Owl's face glows green in the morning. Best of all, the OK to Wake! Owl does all the work while you catch up on your sleep!
In the evening, a soothing yellow glow and soft music gently lull kids to sleep. In the morning, your child can press the Owl's tummy to hear him speak and play a fun wake-up tune. What OK to Wake! Owl says and does is dependent on the time of night or morning.
Soothe Your Child To Sleep (Or Back to Sleep) With Lullabies
When it's time to go to bed, press the Owl's tummy for calming music. The Owl says, "Hoo-hoo!" and plays up to six different lullabies. For children that frequently wake up before it's "OK to Wake," pressing the Owl's tummy will illuminate the soft yellow night-light. The OK to Wake! Owl will gently say, "It's not time to get up yet!" or "Just a little bit longer," for example. OK to Wake! Owl knows how close to wake-up time it is and delivers an appropriate message and then plays lullabies to soothe your child back to sleep!
Built-In Nap Timer
OK to Wake! Owl has a handy nap timer that makes it easy to set a green light alert for naps during the day without disrupting other settings.
OK to Wake! Owl's volume and brightness settings are fully adjustable to meet the preference of you and/or your child. Runs on battery power (3x AA required)
For full features and specifications, please see the tabbed sections at right.
- Kid-Friendly Plush, Parent-Friendly Design. Kids love the soft and cuddly Owl! His tummy is fun to press. Parents appreciate the function and form. Concealed "parental" control panel provides access to clock options and instructions.
- Soft-Glow Nightlight With "Ok to Wake!" Timer. OK to Wake! Owl's face glows a soft yellow color when the tummy is pressed and lights green ("OK to Wake") in the morning at a time programmed by the parent. To conserve battery life, the yellow light turns off automatically after a customizable amount of time (up to two hours). The green "OK to Wake!" light turns off after 30 minutes.
- Nap Timer OK to Wake! Owl's nap timer is programmable (up to 12 hours). When nap time is over, the Owl's face glows green to show that it's "OK to Wake!" Pressing the Owl's tummy will play a fun wake-up tune.
- Battery operated. Fully battery operated on three AA-type batteries (included). Runs for approximately 3 months under normal operating conditions.
- Other Flexible Options. Wake-up volume and brightness are both fully adjustable (off, low, medium, high).
"OK to Wake!" – What it is & How it Works
The "OK to Wake!" green light is a simple, easy-to-understand, visual indicator that informs your toddler when it's time to come visit mom and dad. Kids quickly learn to doze back to sleep or to play quietly in their room until "Green means GO!" Here's why it works. Toddlers enjoy the feeling of accomplishment that comes with completing a job well done. "OK to Wake!" is something that can be completed successfully every day and is positively reinforced by the greatest reward of all - coming to see you!
OK to Wake! Owl with Lights & Music
Teach Me Time!
OK to Wake!
OK to Wake! Owl
|"OK to Wake!" Green Light|
|Other Night-Light Colors|
|Audible Alarm Clock w/ Snooze|
|Educational Time-Teaching Game|
(Time & Game)
(4 "OK to Wake!" Phrases)
(3 Colored Bezels)
(Bug & Flower)
|What's in the box?|
|Available in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging|