Introducing the Chef's Quad-Timer Series
4-Task Kitchen Multi-Timer
For The Serious Home Chef
The Chef's Quad-Timer is designed for the serious home chef, the avid entertainer and the modern multi-tasker. Designed to compliment today's upscale home kitchens, this unique product features eye-catching form and progressive functionality.
Whether preparing a healthy supper for family or a seven course meal for close friends, the Chef's Quad-Timer makes multi-tasking easy. The Chef's Quad-Timer features an intuitive cooktop metaphor. The four colored lamps on the face of the timer visually connect what's being timed with what's on the stove. Running timers illuminate in green and flash red when expired.
Easy To Use
Like all AI prouducts, the Chef's Quad-Timer is easy to use. All settings are quickly adjusted using American Innovative's patent-pending rotary dial controls:
- Step 1: Twist the silver inner dial to select any timer (1-4).
- Step 2: Rotate the dimpled collar to input the timer duration and press 'Start'.
In November 2005, prior to the release of the Quad-Timer, Bon Appetit magazine published an article called Timing is Everything - a review of kitchen timers. This article helped AI designers to bring you the perfect kitchen timer for your home. We've incorporated all of the best features from what was previously available. For example, timers count up after expiring (so as to indicate the overage). Another customer favorite is the "Batch" or memory-recall feature. This feature is great for repeatedly timing batches of cookies, for example. Please review the Features and Specifications tabs, at right, for a full listing.
- Four (4) Independent Timers (1-min - 24 hours).
- Intuitive Cooktop Metaphor.
- Easy-Set Dials (patent pending) for unprecedented ease-of-use.
- Large Dual LCD displays any two timers at once.
- Batch function recalls last timer value entered.
- Expired timers count up after sounding.
- All timers may be adjusted, paused, or reset independently.
- Global reset feature clears all timers at once.
- Clock mode makes an attractive kitchen timepiece.
Number of Timers: 4
Max Timer Duration: 24 hours per timer
Display Type: LCD, non-backlit
Audible Alarm Duration: 60 seconds (or until muted)
Clock Modes: 12 hour / 24 hour
Power Requirements: DC 3V (2 AAA batteries included)
Colors and Trim:
Chef’s Quad-Timer: White face, black plastic housing
Chef’s Quad-Timer Professional: Brushed-stainless face, soft-touch rubberized housing
Custom Run: Custom colors and private labeling available
Unboxed: 2.9” x 1.8” x 5.3” - 6.2 oz.
Boxed: 3.3” x 2.0” x 5.7” - 7.4 oz.